- Start a brand new blog because you suddenly feel dislike towards your current blog site.
- Spend time finding inspiring quotes to post on Instagram.
- Miss a couple days due to being sick and then feel like missing another day just for the hell of it.
- Stop writing to take a "selfie" even when you just swore them off.
- Decide a beer and a book would give some inspiration...only to find that three beers later you haven't read anything and started watching Season 1, Episode 1 of The Walking Dead. Can you really leave in the middle of that show?
- Finalize the next tattoo.
- Search for good designs for the tattoo after that.
- Raid the pantry quietly once your children go to bed. They won't notice some of their Halloween candy is gone..not if you do it right.
- Look at a NaNoWriMo calendar yet again and try to calculate (poorly) how to catch up on the word count TOMORROW.
- Write a post for the new blog only to delete it and go back to the old blog.
- Post your old-new-old-blog on Instagram.
- Go to the fridge and just stare.
- Research things for your novel that if seen could land you in much unwanted suspicion.
Many writers are working on their 50,000 word novel right now for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). If you are one of those writers, then (like me) you have stumbled on one of following ways to NOT finish your novel:
Want blog updates sent to you? Just click on one of the links below!!