- sugar cookie mix
- strawberry cream cheese (leave out for a few minutes to soften it up)
- orange marmalade
- fruit of your own choice (I used strawberries, kiwi, pineapple and melons.)
- Make a giant cookie. Follow the directions the cookie mix states then put it in a giant ball slowly pushing it down until it forms an oval or just a round cookie. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
4. Decorate with your choice of fruit.
6. Using a knife or the back of a spoon, dip it into the marmalade. Lightly spoon on the tops of the fruit with the marmalade. Not too much, just a slight glaze.