So the party was a success:
- The kids were loud and playing.
- The adults were wishing something else was in their cup instead of lemonade and tea.
- The animals were closed up in other rooms plotting our deaths.
- Too much pizza and cupcakes were left over just as I am starting a new healthy diet/exercise routine tomorrow (More details to come in the future on why!!!!)
- Animals are now loose yet still plotting our deaths.
And now today is Sunday. We have played with toys over and over. I have done a little bit of lesson planning and now here we are. I need to work on my novella, but my mind is tired. Ok, let's face it. I am almost 40: my body is tired too! There are no words forming for my fiction writing. Hopefully, I will be up at 5 in the morning tomorrow writing away or exercising...hopefully....or I will be....