- I self published my second book. It is a short stories book that I truly am in love with.
- We took our son on his first camping trip.
- I did a fun 5k Color Run and cannot wait to do it again this year!
- My sisters and I went on our first annual mother's day sisters weekend and are planning it again this year.
- The skincare company I use, DHC Skincare, chose me for a feature they do called "Customer Spotlight"....how amazing it felt to be flown out to San Francisco to be a model for a day. It was such an amazing weekend. It is so exciting to think that I will be in their March issue!!!!
- Last year I also changed jobs. I no longer am a middle school teacher; I am an elementary one. The move has been very hard. Leaving coworkers has been harder than I thought. But everything works out in the end.
This is my year of no resolutions. My only goal is to continue with the positive outlook and continue to follow my dreams. I am lucky in that I am daughter to a mother that always encourages me to just "go for it" and that is what i do. That is what I will continue to do. So no resolutions of "New Year, New Me!"...no. Just say no. I don't want a NEW me; I want to CONTINUE to BE me. Of course, I can improve on myself. And that is what I WILL do, but not because it is a new year, but because that is how I believe one will be successful and happy in life. So BE yourself. BE true. And never...NEVER give up on what you really want in life. What do you want in life? Think about it and then just "go for it!"